Friday, November 30, 2007

Live Graphic Animation

Greetings all. It's been way too long since my last post.
With that in mind I'll mention that in '08 I hope to bring
some additional FC blog voices to ya.
These people know who they are and best be ready
to bring it in the new year. So with that pressure asserted,
I bring you this link to a splendiferous video displaying
the future of graphic animation. Ettinger is now installing
a FC certified trampoline in our 500 Sansome annex.
Enjoy.

click it.

*H/T TO Benny B. via Andrew at Current TV


P.S. A random aside - big love to the Duncan/Channon
fools for their holiday party last night. Serious yuks were had.
If any of you were at The Bottom of the Hill last night - I'm sure you'll concur.
The D/C peeps know how to throw down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home